Thursday 5 July 2012

Woolly Hearts


Oh what a day it has been! Went in to work today, left at 07H05, not a minute earlier or a minute later to be at work for 07H30. I walked there and when I got outside the house, it was raining!!!!!!! I ran back to grab a a brollie. Saw the most beautiful roses on the way. Some are in such scruffy nelegted gardens, but they rise above that and greeted me with loveliness on my walk. Red, Peach, Yellow….No wonder the poets wrote about them ‘ Oh my love is like a red, red rose’.

After work (may I add here) that is the cleaning job I do which also double up as my ‘work out’ (save money on gym) and bend and stretch and push and shove - I was pooped - I then popped into the local supermarket to get some milk and 'this and that', then I realised I had walked to work and could not carry all the goods home, so kindly replaced them and came home only with the milk and saved some pennies on things I did not really need but rather just wanted!

The builders are still on site and I escaped to have a nice deserved cuppa and to admire my latest wool I was given from Istanbul, chosen by Adile and sent to me. Thanks Adile! Lovely choices. Now it is up to me to make them into something lovely! Hmm..the roses did inspire me this morning.



Vibrant Istanbul


Stopped day dreaming and Quickly  jumped in and cut the grass / put the trimmer on and made some chicken for tonight.


Frilly Girly Heart
Finish off this little pretty ‘thing’. Wanted to create something soft and ‘girly’ with some African theme and this is what came out! Now another cuppa then coms with hubby in Qatar via Skype before embracing the afternoon with family and hopefully some sunshine!

Till next time, cheerio.





























0 comments:

Post a Comment