Wednesday 18 July 2012

Time...


Time… 

 ‘Where do you get the time to do all you do?’ I was asked last night. I have to answer quickly before my time runs out! (Just a smile) Each and every person on this lovely round ball called earth gets exactly the same amount of seconds/minutes/hours each day and night. There is no discrimination between gender / age /race. We all are handed the same amount each day. We all just have different concepts and ideas how to utilise it.

Without sounding like the agony aunt in the local Sunday / weekend paper, may I give some sound advise that works for me personally? Work according to a schedule. Work according to a plan. Put this all on paper (not in your head) and tick off as you go along. Work diligently and hard each given hour in which you decide to craft in and stick to it everyday. Soon you will have lots of handy work to show, all made in your own time and soon family and friends will ask ‘where do you get the time to do all you do?’

To put the mind a bit in reverse to a previous blog where I mentioned and showed some of my late mum’s crafts, I remembered this embroidery she made. So much detail and splendour it actually takes time to sit and look at each stitch, but it is worth the time as it has endless beauty.

Fairies so dainty and lovely!

Each little flower and blossom stitched  with endless time and love...


The scaffolding is still surrounding our house, building work has not been completed – it will take time….due to all this rain we have had. I worked this morning (see about me) and cleaned a house in good time as I just went forward and forward and knew that soon it would be time to go – and have time for myself to catch my breath / relax and make ‘me time’ to recharge my old batteries, to craft some more!

Here is a little clown I knitted and managed to finish off in ‘no time’ and hopefully will put a smile on a child’s face when they have time to play ‘ hand-puppets’. My grand children use to love it when they were small and we always made time to have fun with them (the puppets) what lovely memories and fun filled times we had!
Hmmm..... at last I have time  to see

My body comes together-she really takes her time with me

Right side? Yes? High time!

I am ready to puppet and roll in no time now!

Now it is time to say good-bye till next time and I do hope you find the time to return to my blog and see what is on the ‘menu’ next time!

And one more thing, a happy birthday to Nelson Mandela  - may you have a lovely time today!

Happy crafting and creating in your time
Luvvies
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment