Friday 13 July 2012

Rain Rain go away…. Thursday 12th , rainy day again...

Rain rain go away, come back another day! I have been singing that to my grandson all afternoon as he wants to go splash in the mud and water and I want some SUN!

Anyway, being kept indoor kept me busy all morning with all kinds of things, not the necessary housework and washing, but  creative mind and fingers……
Here are a few little things I have made in between the computer / camera / Skype to hubby in HOT sunny Qatar, a phone call to my sisters…/cooking…..
Tweensy African heart  theme mixed with beige ribbon

Pretty lady on the right-Tree on the left

Footprints

Africa's Rich gold and patterns

The following is the making of a new bag with some fabric I bought from a shop in Northampton – a real Aladdin’s cave with all kinds of goodies as well as some odd pieces of material, which makes it all the more interesting.



BAG IN THE MAKING

The afternoon was finished off (that is the sewing bit) with the arrival of my friend for a quick cuppa before she flies off to  Belgrade - to some sunshine and then it was the grandchildren so no more grafting and crafting  for today. The scaffolding is still surrounding our house and in this rain, the building work seems to have come to a halt – has been up since 11th June, that is the scaffolding…Rain rain go away…….

Have a GREAT day and weekend wherever you are!
Luvvies
Rena 

0 comments:

Post a Comment