Tuesday 28 August 2012

Monday Bank Holiday


Monday Bank Holiday

I trust by now all have enjoyed a lovely August Monday Bank Holiday, yesterday. Even the rain could not put a damper in this household where I was looking after a toddler (19 months) and 3 lively teenagers! For those across the oceans-enjoyed  Happy Monday working?

Not much was done in the crafting department, but I did however, manage to finish one beanie that has been  on the do list to finish for ages.  Whilst baby was trying to grab the crochet needle and running away with the wool and I try to concentrate above the X-box……Soon baby fell asleep and I could manage to work fast like Flash Gordon.
Soon baby fell asleep....
at last!! – the flower was finished and sewn on and I could sit back with a nice old British cuppa to think how lovely it is to work in chaos like this.

Flower from my garden (July)
 I draw my inspiration from them...

Chaos made up with laughter (and fighting and screaming) but to know there is love around. Sometimes in life we do not always appreciate what is happening at a particular place in time-it may not cater for our needs, but it is necessary in daily life.
Had to buy a magazine
to get this 'cute' little tin!
''Home is where the yarn is''
 Enjoy the chaos sometimes, but enjoy the pleasures that come with it. What is more rewarding than a toddler falling asleep in your arms after making you run around (and at my age it can be a bit of an exercise!).
A plan gets together!



 BEANIE AT LONG LAST!

Enjoy life and happy crafting in the chaos sometimes!
Made with LOVE!

Luvvies 

3 comments:

  1. I think i would have had to have bought the magazine too just to get the tin - very sweet. And i love the colour of the hat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flower - did you make it up? Hope you have another good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie little baby and a lovely beanie hat. The crochet flower finishes it of lovely.

    ReplyDelete