Thursday 30 August 2012

Blue Moon


Blue Moon
Last night was Blue Moon

and we managed to get a glimpse of it when the clouds allowed it. Lovely! I sang the song for my grand daughter (I make up my own words after the first few lines as I do not really know the words, but she enjoyed it anyway – like a real 13 year old that must be thinking Nan is a bit coo-coo and touched by the ‘Moon’. In between I managed to crotchet some blue flowers as inspiration of the experience and memory!

Here is shopping bag all in the most beautiful blue ‘South African sis' material. The material  is usually used for the making of long skirts and you can buy it in panels ready to cut..
My bag is now 4 years old and
 still used every day for shopping

The back has a zip pocket for a purse

 I have had this bag now for about 4 years and it is still as strong as ever. It has been all over the world and everywhere I go people admire it.
My ''Farm house'' has travelled the world.....

 Once again, made by my sister Clarissa Rudd from Jeffreysbay. I make a  lot of bags, (see my Face book page)but not like this -but the patience she put in with all her embroidery and detail into this bag still amazes me.
Mealies -Windmill -Trees - Chickens

Apples ready for picking

Roof needs re-thatching...........

Cow ready to be milked - mealies ready for the harvest


Life is like that – like a bag.  All of us are different ones. Different colours / designs / motives / material, but each bag is unique and special.  Which bag are you? Do tell!


Happy Crafting and find out which ‘’bag’’ you are in life!

Luvvies

1 comment:

  1. I really like your bag. Lots of details, something to treasure. Which bag am I....hmmm the one that's tatty around the edges, but still servicable!!

    ReplyDelete