Wednesday 29 August 2012

In the Pink


In the Pink
I just  love the colour Pink (like I say about all other colours!) What would life and love be without vivacious lovely colours to cheer us up and carry us on their bright roads.

At the moment I do not like Pink in particular – I looked in the mirror this afternoon and saw two little Pink cheeks (more to the red side) staring back at me. I have been looking after the little toddler(19 months)  again and he had his Nana  running around for 3 solid hours before he eventually……flaked out. Now all that is left from our rendezvous are my red /Pink cheeks and I look more like a chubby dolly with too much rouge on her cheeks…to make matters worse, I pressed some wrong buttons on the PC which made me more flustered!

Oh let me get the kettle on and have a cuppa. When you live in Britain everything gets solved with a nice cuppa! And the world seems a better place! (without looking in the mirror)!
Pink is the soft colour we feel in our heart
when we are in the first stages of being in love, soft floating and mellow…
.


Soft pastels to calm the soul

.Our lives are not always like that – in this ‘’out of breath stage’’,  the Pink was a frightening sight! I realised how unfit I am and that I should be doing something about it. So, on my exercise bike I will jump (tomorrow is another day...)and cycle a bit. Maybe on our next rendezvous my face will stay intact and I will be more like a dignified English Rose!

When we admire things from afar, we often do not see and appreciate the detail it contains. Thanks to the wonder of photography this detail can be brought to everyone all over the globe and not only the people in my lounge with this lovely work of art.
appreciate the detail......

Here, in the PINK,  another master piece made by my sister Clarissa Rudd from Jeffreysbay. The patience of a saint, the eye of an artist, the love of  crafting, every stitch is made and stitched with precision and love to be admired for generations to come.!
Lovely  sampler that hangs with pride in my lounge!


Happy crafting with :-
The patience of a saint, the eye of an artist!

Luvvies

0 comments:

Post a Comment