Monday 13 August 2012

Knots


Knots

Trust you all had a fabulous weekend and enjoyed the lovely closing of the 2012 Olympics    in London! Well done to all that had a finger in the pie-I mean the Olympics!

To change the subject, all does not always go according to plan and sometimes there is a 'knot' in the cable...

Here is a picture of myself and my grand daughter with her hair knots over my face....
My grand daughter and I playing with her hair -
 all ''knotted'' round my head!

Knots in your hair, knots in your stomach- we all experience knots of some kind in our daily life. Many times my knitting wool lands up in one big knot without me really  doing anything to cause it to do that – I usually blame the people who packed it, but then sometimes (afterwards) I read the instructions and see I opened it incorrectly…oh well….

 I gets knots in my stomach every time I have to master a roundabout (and I do not talk about the spaghetti junction) I talk about ANY roundabout.  I have been driving since 1974, consider myself as a well behaved driver, but lo and behold when I  approach a roundabout…my throat goes dry, concentration sets in in my tik tok brain, radio gets switched off….and a sigh of relief if I get to the correct exit without cutting a vehicle off!

Our lives are like that too. Sometimes we have more knots than we can handle and everything seems to be one big spaghetti mess. It is in times like this that we have to take a deep breath, relax and slowly start ‘unknotting’ everything that has gone haywire.

Whether there is a knot in your lifeline or your wool, get it sorted before it becomes a spaghetti mess!

For a new project I needed some ‘’knots’’ so who better to ask to make those knots than my seasoned sailor hubbie. Here are but a few he did in his spare time for me. 

For a new project I needed some‘’knots’’

Who better to ask than hubbie to knot them for me?

Here is a bag I re-did from a pre-loved bag with (looks like knots) but hessing flowers

Pre-loved but not forgotten

Flower Power Hessing Flowers
finished off with buttons.

MADE WITH LOVE

Have a lovely day
 get rid of all the knots in your wool / material / and life and carry on!

till next time and happy crafting!
Luvvies 

0 comments:

Post a Comment