Wednesday 22 August 2012

Angels….


Angels….

When I think of angels, I think of my loving sisters. How lovely it is to have someone so close to you- real angels! We all need angels in our life. ‘’Angels’’ to talk to. to give daily guidance and support.. They can come in the form of a friend /relative/blog/daily reading or anybody that takes the time if possible , to listen to you and hear what you have to say. Each person is special enough to have an opinion.

Each person is special enough to have an opinion. 

  Words to encourage you when you are down. A loving touch if your soul is weary. Apart from my daily angels in the form of friends and my sisters, I also have the little gnomes in the garden to talk to…… We all love pictures of angels – symbols of  love and help and just ‘’be there’’ No wonder little angels get sewn onto lots of crafts each day all over the world.

Again my angel sister Clarissa Rudd from Jeffreysbay exceeded herself with this lovely wall hanging of angels. The detail is just too beautiful not to love and appreciate. When I look at it, I wonder if she was thinking about us sisters when she made it? Each individual, yet together with mom looking on? Any case enjoy and love it as much as I do!
she was thinking about us sisters
when she made it ???


Flying down ready to be there to help

Angel always ready with lots of love to share...

The working angel, giving us inspiration and hope for new 


When the thought of an angel is pictured in my tic toc brain I can think of no better creativity than the ones she crafted. So much detail and little pieces of material that one would normally throw away – here used to appeal to the eye. Nothing is wasted.

Angels coming together to give us
hope and love and  inspiration...


Get an angel in your life today and feel the difference! Let her guide you, make you reach your daily goals / let her help you aim high / even cyber friends sometimes can be there acting as angels.  
Angels come in all forms and shapes and sizes -
 just be open minded to recognise them!
Happy Crafting my Cyber Angel!
Luvvies

0 comments:

Post a Comment