Thursday 23 August 2012

Give me peace….


Give me peace…..

Oh that lovely feeling when you know you do not have to get up when you wake …that feeling that you do not have to do anything but slip into a state of oblivion (with a cup of tea)..When last did I have that pleasure?  Hmm I cannot remember as there is always something to see /read or do.

I think I will make time for some ‘time-out’ tonight as I feel like the roller-coaster ticket of life I am using  at the moment is a never ending stopping ride. Just to sit back and close eyes to take in some oxygen for my tic toc brain – meditate with a cuppa in one hand and do nothing! And then to dream about the Bank Holiday that is coming up on Monday. I worked till late last night and up early this morning to do more work, so I do need some time off that roller coaster!!!

We all need a ‘time-out’ time of peace and tranquillity. Even if it is just sitting alone and relax! Nobody talking to you (not even your angels) just you and your own mind. This way one can revive the old self and get fresh ideas for life. Ideas about  a new wardrobe / a new garden layout or just a new craft project. This ‘time out’ allows you to get revived!
We all need FIVE star  - 'time-out' to refresh us

Here is a bag I made of a South African bird. The picture speaks for itself – calm and peaceful.. cool blue water. Lovely water lilies….so a happy place to be –Life is like that too. Enjoy the moment before you start thinking about the snake/crocodile  that could eat the bird or an eagle swooping down and end this tranquillity for ever.

The Five star peace treatment with
the jewel in the middle

Star  quality time-out

The picture speaks for itself – calm and peaceful.. cool blue water. Lovely water lilies….so a happy place to be 



Happy Crafting with a new refreshed inner peace and tranquillity after an hour of ‘time-out’ and you will go a long way!

Luvvies

0 comments:

Post a Comment