Sunday 19 August 2012

Heart and hearts


Heart and hearts

When I think and look at anything with a heart in it, it makes my tic tok brain think of LOVE. Unconditional love which is not always easy to practise, but boy oh boy how I try!
Sweet little hearts -Top one from Claire's
and a ''little tin''  present from my sister Priscilla

So many crafts are based around LOVE, not love you can touch or see, but LOVE that comes from deep within the soul to create and make. A love like that is not easy to erase and will stay with you for the rest of your life. It is so important to instill that love of creation into the hearts of all children before they ‘grow up’ and drift away. It gives meaning in life. Those  little  handmade cards / projects – we all need a ‘soft side in our life to chill us out from stress / everyday sorrows.

This last week I have not been able to do my usual amount of crafts, as hubbie and I were rushing 24/7 to get this and that done before he returned to Qatar. And then there were the Olympics to enjoy.  I did manage to slip a few knitting stitches in between it all. My hands cannot be idle.

At last our scaffolding has been taken off round the house and we could return to ‘normal’. I do not know what is normal, but will call it that as our lives are so in and out like a train station. I will now fall into routine again with no worries of a leaking roof…..

Here is a another masterpiece wall hanging beauty my sister Clarissa Rudd from Jeffreysbay made – all patiently stitched by hand – MADE WITH LOVE!
masterpiece wall hanging beauty

Every stitch stitched with love

So much detail and different shades and shapes...


Every piece fits like a puzzle piece




Last but not least, my favourite little flower...I made long time ago.....
.MADE WITH LOVE!



Happy Eid – Mubarak to all my Muslim Readers. May your life be Blessed with Happiness, Your Heart with love, Your Soul and Spirit and Your Mind with Wisdom

Happy Crafting with LOVE and Spread it around!
Luvvies

0 comments:

Post a Comment