Sunday 25 November 2012

Unconditional Love.


Unconditional Love - from the Heart
I was travelling this week and heard this mother screaming and shouting at her child – and that in front of other people. My heart cringed for this child…He was a child no more--  in his teens.  No matter could have been so terrible and evil that the child had to endure this humiliation and belittling in front of others…….and she just carried on an on….bringing up matters totally unrelated to the matter on hand…she was revenging all her cropped anger at this poor human being-and the child had nowhere to run. I could only sit and watch…it made me so sad and my tic tok brain wandered to the lyrics of  Sugarman ….Won’t ya hurry coz I’m tired of these scenes…an urgency to escape the pains and conflict….

This makes me think, how many times do we lash out in anger at small insignificant things because we have built up anger inside our souls and mind. Sometimes it is useful to STOP THINK and COUNT TO TEN and then talk in a kind matter – a different approach to the matter will bring so much more calmness and maybe a lesson to the child – I am worth something, if I err, I will be kindly showed the way and go and err no more….maybe I am not what you expect me to be, but I can try...I am human-I have feelings and a soul and I am on a journey to manhood, but still a child.

It is love that we need in situations like this – unconditional love and plenty of it. Here is a physical example of love – in the shape of little love wire hangings made by my grand daughter. Each one made with lots of love and attention and maybe they will someday find their way into a house where lots of love is needed along with kind words spoken and may they will radiate love and understanding.

Unconditional Love ....

Love is kind and forgiving...does not act in anger

Love asks nothing in return...

May you all have a fantastic week of Love - 
Unconditional Love and Happy Crafting! 

Luvvies

1 comment:

  1. You are so right about this. Not only what we say to others matters, but how it is said. Anger is sometimes a good thing, but it can be easily misdirected and create a lot of problems.

    ReplyDelete