Saturday 1 December 2012

Cold….a  New month
Today is the beginning of a new month, but also the end of the year month. I was woken up with a chill round the chin this morning , as our heating is turned down a tat lower than usual (to save…) . I was on my phone and first thing after having a coffee to wake me, I checked the weather….Hmmm not very nice picture regarding me turning the heating down – We are ‘expected’ to have light snow showers…

I went to have my own shower to get ready for another day having a little market stall with my goodies I make. On a positive note, even if I do not sell anything today, I am sure I will meet some lovely people out there who braved the cold to come out. At least the sun is shining!

How many times do we not wake up with a cold feeling and it has nothing to do with the weather – you just know that things are not what they should be and a cold shiver runs through your soul and mind down your spine. It is times like these that we need support from one another – it may just be a reassuring smile/ a kind word spoken or a hug over a cuppa.

Do not be afraid what the ‘world’ think about your life and your business. If it is in the open it is so much easier to deal with . My hubbie does a lot of family research(genealogy) and sometimes he hits a brick wall – all because nobody wants to talk about a relative long gone, as they are too ashamed of what the individual did (messy divorce or even murder) but we must never forget the unconditional love:
Love is patient
Love is kind
Love does not envy
Love does not boast
Love is not rude
Love is not proud
Love always protect
Love always trusts
Love always hope

And this is this HOPE that removes the cold from soul and mind.
HeartCrafts Market Stall 28.11.12 -
All Saints Primary School

Here are some things to warm to old heart and head…all made with love!
HeartCrafts Market stall 01.12.12
- Kingsthorpe Grove Primary School


Sister CLARISSA RUDD from Jeffreysbay made me
a little birthday book many moons ago
and
these words she wrote are so true-keep them in your heart♥


Happy Crafting
and remember to
brave the cold with kind words and thoughts!

Luvvies.
P.S. It did not snow after all...butnow at 20H40 it is already -1. Brrrrrrr

0 comments:

Post a Comment