Sunday 4 November 2012

Cards cards…


Cards cards…

I am bombarded with cards! Cards in all shapes and sizes. A little bit off the track for  crafts, but then the words  -card and crafts sound good together and today this is on my tic toc brain – I am busy clearing clutter in handbags and drawers - do I really need / want all these cards?

Have you looked in your handbag lately how many cards you have, which is necessary in today’s life?  Well, here goes mine…
Bank cash card
Bank credit card
Library card
Staples rewards card (stationey) get rewards
Shell Drivers Club card (fuel) get rewards
Gardening Club (plants etc) get rewards
Toysrus (toys etc) get rewards
House of Fraser - get rewards
House of Frasier  Café - get rewards
BonMarche Bonus club - get rewards
Blockbusters – movies - get rewards
Matalan – clothes - get rewards
Gamestation – xbox etc - get rewards
Priorityclub – Holiday Inns - get rewards
SubWay – (food) - get rewards
Zara Beauty Shop - get rewards
Nando’s – (food) - get rewards
Pampered soles (beauty) - get rewards
Holland & Barrett - get rewards
Café Nero – coffee - get rewards
Tesco Club - get rewards
Vodaphone – pay as you go - get rewards
Boots - get rewards
Co-Op - get rewards

So according to all these cards, I should be a very rich lady, not paying for many things with all the rewards so graciously bestowed on me.

The sad part is that I cleaned /cleared out my filing for the last 6 months and away in the recycling went all those vouchers and special discounts coupons received which I forgot about / never used. How many of us do that on a daily basis? We hope for something for ‘free’ but at the end  of the day nothing is for free. Although my heart skips a beat when I get to spend some point at Boots / Tesco!!!

I have another special file in which all business cards go. How I like to collect these things!

So let me get on with my filing and clearing – should be finish by tonight, as well as getting hubbie’s books ‘up to date’.

On that cardie note – My pretty new business cards have been designed by http://www.yasminenaylor.com/ and should be here on Tuesday. It makes me feel so 'important' to be going to hand out 'business cards'.!

So be on the look out for this photo
which should be appearing on a card in the nearby future.
 Another one to add to my collection!!

Happy Crafting and do check out all your cards!

Luvvies
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment