Tuesday 6 November 2012

I take my hat off…


I take my  hat off…
After having our little cherub here from early afternoon and sleeping over here last night (he is 21 months) I just flopped into bed last night without even brushing my teeth!  Hope he did not notice. I read up for more activities to do with him and one suggested...shaving cream! He did have a lot of fun!


I take my hat off for mothers who try and work (especially at home) that has to entertain a little one. After crawling round on my knees (full of arthritis) and chasing him around the house like a dinosaur  this morning, then it was the potty session, the crayon drawing, the play dough, the outside walk….I am exhausted! And may I add this was only for, oh well, 24 hours now.

I did try to knit a bit while he was engrossed with Bob the Builder, but that only lasted about 10 minutes. I must say, I do love Bob’s little patchwork blanket at the end. Wonder who made it? Any ideas?

My tic toc brain is now consumed with ‘’Can he do it – YES HE CAN!’’ How positive is that. This is how I feel now with renewed energy after a strong cuppa of good old English tea. My sewing and knitting is my next challenge after my 24-hour ‘play’ with little cherub. 

For all those crafting busy mums, here is a special welcome for you and enjoy the little bundle of  Joys in your lives! Happy crafting!

This cross stitch sampler was made by sister 
CLARISSA RUDD 
from Jeffreys bay.
For all those crafting busy mums out there,
here is a special welcome bunch of flowers for you :
enjoy the little bundle of
  Joy in your lives!


Luvvies
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment