Tuesday 28 May 2013

Oh what a beautiful Bank Holiday - Afternoon (27.05.13)

Oh what a beautiful Bank Holiday - Afternoon (27.05.13)

What a lovely sunny day it was indeed which carried on into the afternoon. My afternoon was spent at the Northampton Cricket grounds where I had a small space stall  selling little hearts and some little crafts in the Lady's area. Met some lovely people and even a lady with ties to South Africa. The atmosphere was lovely and lively, but alas, this crafter knows zero about cricket so could only understand it when I hear the people clap!

What a lovely day with all the friendly people I met (and the Hunks I saw on the pitch....)

How lovely it was to sit out there with the sun streaming through the window and I carried on with my hand sewing. I even got to hug the Mascots (Steelback / Bears). Northampton was playing against Warwickshire for the day. I tried to read this morning how the score ended...but do not make out head or tails about runs/wickets/overs etc...so is just happy that it looks to me that Northampton won.




Well I even hugged the opposition (the 'little bear)  and the dog was more Northampton....with the Rose on his cap♥

Well, lots to do today so will crack on with it in the pouring rain (the weekend weather was fantastic with SUN), pick more snails out of the garden and get crafting! My grandson is 16 today..how time flies!

Happy Joyful Crafting in the Sun or Rain Today!

Luvvies

0 comments:

Post a Comment