Wednesday 22 May 2013

Where is SUMMER♥

Where is SUMMER

Another gloomy day here today - it is kinda getting depressing now, not to have seen the sun since Sunday....to keep us sane (we are all kinda crazy...) a funny photo emerged in this gloom yesterday. Grand children playing around with the internet which made us laugh so much...

Bring out those crazy lazy days of Summer......

In between the play and real work there was time to finish off some hexagons... I think I am addicted
 in making them. 1. stress reliever and 2. keep my fingers busy all the time ....3. keep on with my 
'free project. I am happy to report that hubbie is doing fine which is also a stress reliever.

What fun it is do do something you like♥




Herewith a new batch made from scraps received from all over...

Happy crafting wherever you are and I do hope the sun will be shining wherever you are to brighten your day♥
luvvies



0 comments:

Post a Comment