Wednesday 1 May 2013
It's May ♥ It's May♥

Long light summer evenings with birds singing and the sun shining! What a glorious first of May it has turned out to be! Our neighbour's tree is in full bloom (see picture dd 06.04.13) although a month late. It is now covered with hundreds of blossoms and the bees are buzzing around like mad and it is such an enjoyment looking out the window, seeing it. The blossoms usually only last for about a week, before they, the white blossoms make way for lovely green leaves and soon it will be an oasis of shade♥♥

Sorry...but I just cannot help admiring the beautiful tulips in our garden. First thing I do is click click click and take pics. I actually took a chair (and of course my cuppa) and went to sit next to them just looking...and looking....amazing♥ Some bees were buzzing around working very hard and a few butterflies were fluttering by which made it so...perfect♥ They must have come out in full bloom in celebration of the sun.

It was also a productive day and I managed to sew some more little scraps of material love hearts together. What fun it is to see without planning what is going to come out in the end!







A few more hexagons were sewn together last night whilst watching my Eastenders (soapie) and then the wonderful BBC 4 with some history  - how archaeology came to life as we know it today! I am a lover of history so found this quite fascinating - also a lover of Latin which I took at school (alas I failed it) but it does not deter from my love for it. Hopefully, a few hundred more hexagons and I will be there....I just make and will carry on as this is fun to 'scrap' some materials together♥
A little group of scrap materials....which became love hearts...
Alas, the decisions are still hanging in the air for poor hubbie...we are now waiting to hear when the next flight is out to the desert for poor hubbie...now the waiting game...

Happy Crafting 
and
 Enjoy the lovely SUN in the Northern hemisphere
 and await the cold in the Southern hemisphere.

Luvvies x

0 comments:

Post a Comment