Tuesday 21 May 2013

Playing with the camera......and having a tea party!

Playing with the camera......and having a tea party!

Inspired by these little bells in our garden...


How I love these in the garden ..stunning year after year....

The weather was so lovely on Sunday (is Summer here at last?) that I ventured out with little grand son and we had a 'tea party' outside. Oh dear, I just realise now that it is almost Wednesday and I have not gone into hospital from drinking some of the little garden water fountain that occasionally got mixed with the juice served up in his little tea cups.....I sat sewing whilst the little one was running around catching butterflies  (with Nemo on his head....)
Lovely weather to sit outside and sew (and drinking tea)

This was the view from a window at a place where I did cleaning today...the different shades of green....STUNNING♥



May your window views be lovely and inspiring from where you are crafting.
Enjoy!


Luvvies

0 comments:

Post a Comment