Monday 27 May 2013

Oh what a beautiful Bank Holiday Day!


What a joy to wake up and the sun is shining! After a bit of a stressful week yesterday was spent almost doing nothing,  but running around trying to catch our little toddler...run run as fast as you can -you cannot catch the Gingerbread man...well, I was the Gingerbread man,  but soon my dough came apart and I had to stop to catch my breath and reach for a cuppa and another 'tea party' with him whilst taking in the beauty of nature and its colours right in our back garden. More inspiration for my little projects. Another joy is that hubbie has been given the green light for his health. What a relief♥
Soon the poppies will be my RED inspiration,
but for now it is the Iris...
.



How I love to sit back and listen to the bird song and just relax....(whilst sewing by hand)



When the little rascal fell asleep I had time to quickly finish off these pieces of love made from scraps photograph them...




Now it is off to a stall at the cricket grounds where 'they' are having playing, I know nothing about cricket but hope to hit the homerun with my stall on this lovely bank holiday today

Happy Crafting wherever you are today and may you have a Blessed day♥

Luvvies

0 comments:

Post a Comment