Thursday 16 May 2013
Back in the land of reality....

Wow, what a tense few weeks our family has had...hubbie was in ICU in a far-a-way country and I was told not to worry -not to fly out there - everything is / will be OK. Big jubilation and praise - he is on the mend now and through prayer and meditation for me (and medication for him) life is returning to normal.. sigh....of relief...

It is in times like these when one has to reflect on life. We take too many things just for granted (health) is one example. Here is my lovely grand daughter, taking a breather and relaxing moment - ''time to smell the roses''
A time to sit back and relax and reflect on life....
It was during this time that I threw myself completely in robot mode and carried on with life with a hope and prayer in my mind 24 /7. The craft stall already booked - went on as usual - if only people knew my anguish, but it was lovely to get out of the house and talk and breathe a different environment. A change, like they say is as good as a holiday!

The lovely Heather Hasthorpe sent me some lovely scraps / beautiful cards of her quilts - and it was like a fresh infusion of creativity that entered my tic tok brain during this time. I was inspired by the kindness of a stranger - which gave me a new lease on life to be strong for hubbie. It is with happiness in my heart that I can now say he is on the mend and sounds so much better, soon he will be home♥

Lovely craps of material arrived in the post♥
Soon they were cut out and ready to go

A craft fayre where my mind could be diverted...




























How true is it not that you only realise what you have once you almost loose it.
p.s. cannot get the PC to put this in the middle of the page ? Oh dear....
A lot of little love goes a long way...


Our house / home filled to the brim with heart full gratitude

No matter what comes your way - 
deal with it head on and be strong!
Happy crafting♥

Luvvies

0 comments:

Post a Comment