Friday 3 May 2013
Blue skies!

I was an early bird this morning and was already on a train at the lovely hour of 06H05. Was at the airport to say good bye to hubbie who is on his way back to the desert...It is always sad to say good byes, but I am sure the blue skies and lovely weather makes it more bearable than standing in the snow and rain and dark waiting for a train light to approach the station.

Another bonus for being so early on a train as well, is the fact that you are able to sit your back side down and not stand swaying from side to side like an orangutan swinging on a branch with a bag clutched between your legs. By the time the hour of standing is over it is with difficulty not to feel sea sick when the swaying train stop.......How lovely are trains with seats available♥

On the home journey the train passed lambs frolicking on the green green meadows, cows enjoying the lovely warm sun and hundreds of blossoms in all shades and colours! How lovely! That put a spring in my step and I am ready to tackle another day full of ideas and colours in my tic tok brain. I will do my best not to let depression and sadness take over my tick tok brain, no matter what!

Yesterday I had the luxury of stretching out on the grass and enjoying the blue skies! Here is proof of it...how lovely is this and what an inspiration is this!

enjoying the blue skies....
More beauties from our garden

This year, late to bloom but what colours!


I had a few minutes to spare to finish off some more love hearts in between making more hexagons..and getting hubbies washing sorted for his trip!




















Little hanging hearts to melt your heart
An edge around your heart...

Rich colours to bring warmth into the home


Have a great weekend  
and
 Happy crafting 
and may you be blessed 
with ideas and love♥

Luvvies
x

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment