Tuesday 30 April 2013
Decisions decisions...

It is always so easy to make decisions from the comfy of an well worn comfortable arm chair.. ideas can be hairy fairy or hanging in the air...especially if your tic tok brain is locked in a battle to get the thread through the eye of the needle.

This week hubby faces a big decision...should I go or should I stay in working in the heat of the desert. It is the heat in the first place and all the stress that brought on his heart condition. It all boils down to health vs money. Easier said than done then to ask me what do I think?

Firstly, I am not inside his body. I am not the heart that is giving problems and want to jump out every time the heart rate goes up...he has to make the decision and him alone, so I will let him decide for himself, it is not up to me - Me? I will just sit quietly and try and get that darn yarn through the hole! My decisions are easy and comfy - should I put a pink or blue ribbon on a new created love heart ...It is crafty decisions and does not do my tic tok brain and strain or stress! But whilst sewing away I will pray for guidance for him from above and inner peace  / health  that no money or power in the world can buy. And I may I say peace to that♥

Every path has its puddle
English Proverb 698:
(from the book : 1001 Things to make you smile from Marion Kaplinsky)


Whilst all this turmoil is going on, my fingers are steadily sewing away and I managed to finish a few more love hearts... we all have decisions to make, whether small / big or life changing, whatever it is - try and make the correct one♥






Happy crafting and good luck with any decision that comes your way today!

Luvvies

0 comments:

Post a Comment