Monday 29 April 2013
Spring is in the air!

It is with a jump in my step that I get out of bed in the mornings now! (I deal with the aches and pains later...after I had my dose of caffeine). The sun is shining and spring has arrived! It is still a bit 'cold here and I cannot be brave enough to ditch the Winter duvet or any jumpers yet. It is just the lovely early morning and late light nights that bring hope in my heart for warmer weather.

My camera never leaves my side and I just love clicking away to capture the lovely blooms that sometimes only stay with us a while and they also inspire the colour chart in my heart.  Here are but a few I took this morning and hope you will drink them in, gaze at their beauty and enjoy them as much as I do. My tic tok hearts beats faster when I realise once again how wonderful nature is.

Yellow in its full splendour to make your spirits soar!

Friendly little faces smiling at you...

Red- the colour of warmth and love♥

It is with this lovely beauty around me that I cast my worries aside and throw myself totally into my crafts. In my little world where it is only me, my sewing machine and the the lovely flowers imprinted in my brain that I can escape into another world. A world where there is no hostility / anger / resentment / hate etc etc.

I just love colours and with my Free scraps project, more little hexagons were created and gives me peace of mind whilst I sit and sew under the blue skies and chilly wind...
A handful of colours thrown together- like nature ...

Almost enough to start the double bed spread!

Have a lovely week ahead and enjoy every minute of it. Escape into your own little world if things get too much and create something!

♥Happy Crafting♥

Luvvies
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment