Wednesday 12 June 2013

The circle of life...

The circle of life...

The circle of life. The wheel just slowly rolls and turns every day. One of my acquaintances had a little baby boy this week and one of my classmates (class of 74) husband passed away this week...Gladness in one household and sadness in the other....

It is love that binds us together as family and communities - tolerance towards one another and without this....life seems to be meaningless..and the wheel just keep turning.

I am in a wonderful place in life at the moment and count my blessings one by one everyday. I have the opportunity to do what I want and feel comfortable within myself and in my soul. Happiness is not something you can buy or obtain- it comes from inside and I think that is just what I try to reflect in the things I make and create and tend to - and thus my personal wheel is turning is well....

Here are but a few things I have made over the last week after all the tension with hubbie being so unwell.

Two little birdies hanging on a string♥


A little heart to hang in the kitchen♥♥


All in purple and pink♥ It is love that completes the circles.

This week also saw the opening of some lovely flowers which made  realise, we come and go - so does nature - 



On this sad and happy note I can only say
Keep on crafting, no matter what life throws at you- and...
be happy.
luvvies

0 comments:

Post a Comment