Wednesday 31 October 2012

Oops…it is the end of October…


Oops…it is the end of October…
I looked in the mirror this morning when I woke at 05H00 with the little toddler pulling my hair, saying Nan Nan! I t was time to get his bottle and the face that stared back at me was that of a good Halloween mask…

Grey hair in all directions, face crumbled the way I used the pillow…eyes a bit bloodshot from a lack of sleep…I then decided : no Halloween mask for me, I will go as is. (Must just take the broom out of the cupboard…….) Sweeties already bought and ready to be given out to those brave kids who will be knocking on our door tonight. Oh well…

I have not blogged a lot this month as I was away on a different wavelength. We have had 3 deaths notification of some people we / my husband knows and that was very sad…Further it was running around the country side having a lovely time with some friends and then off course our monthly trip to Winchester to see hubbie’s aunt who turned 90! Bless her.Up to lovely Doncaster for a friends wedding... Then it was the airport run for hubbie to go back to Qatar…In between still managed to get a few stitches in...for a new beanie...
still managed to get a few stitches in...


My sister Clarissa Rudd also reached a milestone – 60 Years! (As previously mentioned in a blog) Leaves started falling all around us and the approach of winter came knocking on our door….

In between all these on-goings, I managed to start sewing again – but a bit difficult looking after a very active little toddler who has new batteries every morning that just goes on and on and on…….. Bless his little socks!
I just love this African fabric!

Red Sunrise / Brown Earth - Earth and Fire!


I am looking forward to a visit from some French friends (a bit of a tongue twister) that are also popping over to see us. We have not seen them for some time and the children just grew up over night! (My perception). 

The sewing took a back step - After 2 hours with 8 interruptions...and 2 tea breaks - I stopped... will carry on later.

Bright Yellow with Brown - love it!


After 2 hours with 8 interruptions..
2 Tea breaks...
I stopped
 will carry on later...

Life is so short and we sometimes get so caught up in the rush and haste of everything that I have told myself to slow down!!!! Like I have said so many times before –

STOP – THINK – REST – RELAX!

On that relaxing note, have a wonderful day and a more wonderful November ahead full of fun and laughter and relaxation!

Luvvies.

xxx
P.S. then on top of it all I have to learn to use my new mobile! My old one was old VERY old,  so this is another challenge....that will take time for my old tic tok brain.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment