Tuesday 2 October 2012

Dreaming…Back from a week in the SUN!


Dreaming…Back from a week in the SUN!

How lovely it is not to have a care in the world! No worry about– ANYTHING!
 Just you and your tic tok brain drifting off into oblivion…..

a place where I feel safe and warm and happy.

I go to a place where I feel safe and warm and happy. A place no one else can go. It is MY place, my Space inside my tic tok brain.

Here I dream about new ideas taken from the new surroundings. The blue from the sky, the most beautiful flowers in this  far away country.  different – something new that only grows where it is always warm and the sun is most welcome everyday.

Warm Red Colours in the Sun


New ideas start forming and soon they will be transferred into a new creative craft.

So dainty and petite

 I remember something that I read long time ago, it goes something like this

‘’ We are living at such a fast speed that was never meant for mankind. Time and energy are wasted on things that are not of really value or enriching in our lives. If this restlessness takes hold of your mind, body and soul, life becomes a cruel circle of frustration  and broken dreams…’’


Soft blues to calm the soul

Happy Crafting at a slower speed!

Luvvies

0 comments:

Post a Comment