Sunday 16 September 2012

In the still of the soul (Green soul today)


In the still of the soul (Green soul today)
Knitting click clack click clack like train wheels on a railway line my needles break the silence in the air. They are talking to me – click clack……

I just like green (like I do all colours) but had to Google why I chose this colour when I saw it, maybe I have a deep underlying physiological problem..hehehehe..... any case this is what I found. (think I am a bit normal now- so I can rest my tic tok brain)



Grass green is the most RESTFUL  colour. Green symbolises SELF -RESPECT and WELL BEING .Green is the colour of BALANCE . It also means LEARNING, GROWTH  and HARMONY.


Another project to be finished and I am almost there, click clack… I sat knitting in the train from Northampton to Leamington Spa on Friday  - I sat knitting on the platforms waiting for  trains and hopefully soon the little beanie I am knitting will become something for someone someday. Every stitch stitched with love and dedication. People look on and sometimes the silence is broken and they ask questions or tell you about their knitting experience or that of a friend. One even loved the colour! (hmm good choice)

Our lives are like that too sometimes, click clack we live in silence only to be broken  by people asking questions or question our lives. We are busy making something, where they can see the colour, the needles, hear the sound of the needles, but do not know what the end result is going to be- therefore they ask questions – and sometimes criticise before the end result is known. Take care and be kind  with other humans’ ‘knitting’ in their lives – watch, wait and no matter what the end result – accept it unconditionally. We are all different after all.
Beanie almost done!


I once read somewhere, and I quote from memory…
‘’A soft word in kindness spoken
Has often healed the heart that is broken and made a friend sincere’’

Happy crafting and listen to what the click of your sewing or knitting needle say to you….

Have a Blessed week!

Luvvies

0 comments:

Post a Comment