Thursday 14 November 2013

SMILE!

Smile….

at the world and the world will smile back at you…not always true, but encouraging. There are such a lot of mean, mean, mean human beings out there in the world, that they are so unhappy within themselves they cannot bear to say a good thing about anything or anybody…how sad is that.

Joseph Addison quoted: 

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life’s  pathway, the good they do is inconceivable’

It has been a long time since I updated my blog, but I one excuse  I have is to blame the flu, which knocked me for a six. Then the news that I was diabetic…I was pushing myself -  always feeling so tired and thought it was just old age…during all these dark days I did not feel like smiling. Just felt sorry for myself, then suddenly  it dawned on me there are millions out there who are far worse off  then a pathetic little crafter feeling sorry for herself and I started to smile again!

Once one understands the good a smile does for a fellow human being,  it uplifts ones spirit and one starts to develop a true appreciation for that which is good and noble in others and move away from the ‘me’.

People start reacting positive when a positive smile radiates from within, and to those who keep on criticise for every penny its worth…I shrug you off and carry on smiling!

I  look at some lovely embroidery done by my crafter sister Clarissa Rudd who is a wonder when it comes to handling a needle and just have to have a smile in my heart when I look at her lovely handwork and just hope it will reach the inside of people who have a love of the needle art and can share it with a smile in their heart♥

























and remember, no matter what life throws at you, 
SMILE and you may just lighten someone's day / life♥

luvvies x

0 comments:

Post a Comment