Thursday 18 July 2013

SUNSHINE!

Sunshine and Happiness!

Good morning all you lovely people out there and to all the grumpy ones...smile and if you cannot wake up with a smile(through the aches and pains) sleep with a coat hanger in the mouth.....Only joking. I am aware of many pains that are hiding behind brave smiles. Bless you all! It will get better♥

With the hot weather we have had here over the last week or so, the watering can has been working overtime and our two water butts are empty......I wish for a downpour...to fill them and to green the grass a bit, or I might just think..the grass is greener on the other side.

A lot of time, like I mentioned, was watering the garden from the butts and here are the results. A feast to the eye, well, mine at least and not to forget the wonderful detail of nature.

Photography is one of my passions (for my own self and albums) apart from all the other things like, talking talking talking talking...stamp collection, coin collection and sewing and crafting and  many more. A Jill of all trades, but master of none.
My grand-son's thyme and rosemary and my parsley!

So pretty!

Pansy : Each one has their own 'face'♥

My Garden Friends
Perfect in every way and such an inspiration in my crafts!



















I have been 'finishing off' where hubbie left off in the loft and little by little it got done. First sanding all the walls, then paint it...in this heat..... NEXT time the other side will be tackled, but it is hard work, but worth in the end♥ Maybe I can claim that little corner for my sewing machine and shift HIS stuff to the back.......Hmmm just an idea! I can imagine, my Brother humming away..birds singing...I think I might just...
Now more space to pack things...and be 'organised!


Not much time for crafting the last two weeks as I mentioned, loft and garden took priorities, but that does not mean my hands were idle in between!
Like a sloth the blanket is taking shape, each night ONE block only....

Well, so much to do and so little time. Now waiting for the gas engineer to come.....my second name is ''Waiting'', but I will be patient and sit sewing outside in the garden whilst waiting...

Have a fabulous day wherever you are - in the snow or the rain or the heat! (I think I blogged this before, but I ♥ it.) so here goes again...

 Marion Kaplinsky says in her book ''1001 Things to make you Smile''
''You come into the world crying while all around you are smiling. Live your life so that you leave it smiling while all around you are crying''

luvvies
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment